The Punjab Human Capital Investment Project (PHCIP) is a development project in Pakistan that aims to improve access to quality education and health services, as well as strengthen governance and accountability in the education and health sectors. The project provides a range of employment opportunities in various fields, including education, healthcare, project management, monitoring and evaluation, and more.
To explore career opportunities with PHCIP, you can visit the project website or the World Bank’s job portal. You can also search for job openings on popular job search websites, such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, and Indeed.
To apply for a position with PHCIP, you will typically need to submit a cover letter, resume, and other supporting documents, such as academic transcripts and professional certifications. The specific application requirements may vary depending on the position and the employer.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in development and making a positive impact in the world, working with PHCIP could be a rewarding and fulfilling experience.
Punjab Human Capital Investment Project Jobs 2023
Punjab Human Capital Investment Project PHCIP has announced the latest posts for those candidates who were waiting for a long time. They are looking for active, qualified, energetic, competent, healthy and willing candidates to join this profession. No more wait! Make your future bright and choose the better option to make your life easier, stronger and happier. So here is the good news for all the applicants don’t waste your time anymore! Just right click on the apply button and make their life and future more bright. Candidates must apply before closing date i.e. 20th of April 2023.
Job Spotlights about Punjab Human Capital Investment Project:
|Job Published||4th of April, 2023|
|Job Grade||Punjab Human Capital Investment Project | PHCIP Jobs 2023 | Protection Authority|
|Eligibility||Bachelors, Master’s degree holders|
|Organization||Punjab Human Capital Investment Project PHCIP|
|Job Locality||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Address||PHCIP, D-Block, Wahdat Road, New Muslim Town, Lahore, Pakistan|
|Last Date to Apply||20th of April, 2023|
|Sr. No||Name of Posts|
|1.||Deputy Director Database Administration|
|2.||Deputy Director, Unified Beneficiary Registry|
|3.||Content Development Specialist|
Applying Procedure for Punjab Human Capital Investment Project:
All the aspirants should follow before applying process that mentioned below:
- Applying candidates must visit online official website to apply wwww.pspa.punjab.gov.pk.
- Application form may be downloaded from PSPA website easily.
- All the educational testimonials CV, Domicile Copy, 02 recent Photographs, Police verification from should be ready to submit along with original documents and their attested copies at the time of an interview.
- This authority has rights to decrease or increase the number of posts.
- Shortlisted candidates may call for an interview or test.
- There will be no TA/DA acceptable for an interview or test.
- The ending date to apply 20th of April 2023 after due date no candidate will be selected and no application form will be submitted.